:: Who the F*ck are you? :: What about a little introdoction? Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

You're gonna reap just what you sow

ft. : Yumi Lambert
LOL : 0

Zeodiel
The reaper who couldn't kill
Dim 4 Sep - 14:30

ZEODIEL  Delilah
You made me forget myself. I thought I was someone else, someone good.

My name is Zeodiel. I am an angel of Death.

I am neither good, nor evil. I walk souls to their final destination, regardless of their past virtues or sins. I do not judge. I do not get involved. I do not care.

Or, rather, I did not, until the day I made that single mistake.

I still cannot fathom why I decided to help that woman. I had taken her fiancé to Heaven only a couple of weeks before.
She wouldn’t stop crying. She would. Not. Stop. Crying.
She was meant to cross a street with her eyes so full of tears she would not see the truck coming her way. 

She was a nobody. Her living or dying would not make much of a difference to the Natural Order. But I felt that somehow it would, to me.
I am uncertain wether I was deeply bored that particular day, or if her tears sparked a hint of compassion in me, yet I found myself flashing a red light on the truck’s dashboard. The driver pulled away to safety, and never got to carry out his fatal mission.
It was such a small, insignificant gesture. I have to confess, it made me feel satisfied with myself, and I thought I could get away with it. 

I did not.

I now walk the earth under the traits of Delilah Palmer, a nineteen year old college student, who gave up on everything in the world to become the vessel of an angel.

I seem to have preserved most of my angelic abilities, although significantly lessened, except for one: I have lost the power of smiting, which is, I reckon, very inconvenient for a Reaper.

Delivering mortals from their suffering, this was the most cherished part of my mission. Had I taken Abigail from her grieving as I was ordered to, I would still be conducting souls to Heaven, Purgatory and Hell at this very moment. And she would be resting in peace, forever by the side of her lover.

I am an angel disposed of her grace and of any purpose. I have failed my mission.

You would think having kept my angelic powers would make my new condition any more tolerable. It doesn't. I suspect Death decided upon punishing me in the most cruel way— I can still hear them. The prayers. The supplications. The tormented souls imploring for their pain and sorrow to come to an end, and all I can do is hear them everywhere I go— utterly powerless.

code by Chocolate cookie

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ft. : Felicity Jones

Abigail Stainfield
Poor Little Hunter
Dim 4 Sep - 15:29

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ft. : Yumi Lambert

Zeodiel
The reaper who couldn't kill