:: Who the F*ck are you? :: What about a little introdoction? Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

The eternal question : why.

ft. : Marta the martian
LOL : 0

Mihr
The angel who just don't get it
Dim 11 Sep - 19:14
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Mihr

I know everything and yet, I know nothing.

What's my limits, what should I and should I not do?

I just want to help.  I just want to forgive.

I'm the last child of god.

I'm the lost child of god.

As far as I can remember, I was born with all these questions in my head.  Pretty unusual for an angel I admit.  Angel should not questions, no: They protect and help.  Well... that's what I do, at least, that's what I try to do.  

But you need to understand one thing: these humans are so weird... So different and yet, I envy them.  I used to spend my life just looking at them, analysing without fully understanding what was going on.  I became weirdly best friend with one of them, a human - well... he's my friend and I know all about his life... but to be honest I'm pretty sure he doesn't know anything about my existence... - anyway, his name was William Campbell.  Nice chap, I always thought he was super funny, smoking weed (I think that's what it's called), laughing really loudly, eating like a mess.  Really, he was a gift of distraction... and answers, but he died, so my lessons stopped pretty quickly.

Before him, I never really got attached to any human, really I couldn't really care more than what I was asked for (even if I was questioning every order I received, my interest for the humans grown just a couple centuries ago)

But one day, I was watching him, I think he was sixteen or something by the time, and he told a joke. I'll always remember it, I think it was the first time in a century that I laughed, or better, that I could actually understand a joke.  It was:“How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!” I'm pretty sure now that is not really a joke, maybe more like a word game? But still, every time I start to "feel" sad or insecure and worried (you know?  feelings that I shouldn't have 'cause I'm no human), I think about William, his weeds & boogies and I smile.  I guess it helps me keep going in this mystifying world.

Anyway, where was I?  It's so hard to keep tracks... I have so many memories and so many things to say! Aww... I could probably talk about that "angel walking the earth" part now.  'cause that's what I'm doing!  It's pretty exciting,  it's officially my first time on earth and I get to live inside this Alex girl (another long story for another time, please, one story at the time!) and I get to do small things that my superiors ask me to.  Nothing big, just... helping peoples with randoms and small gestures, I think it's to build faith... but uh, not sure!

I taught I was pretty good at camouflage and stuff, I mean DUDE, I'm in somebody else body, talk about disguise! But when I play my part, I mostly receive weird look - I can't tell what's the meaning of THE look... but I'm legitimately convinced that it's not a "wow you just save me" kind of look...

take a breath and
count to ten
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
The eternal question : why.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1